Can you wear mandarin in winter?

I think it's even better in the fall/winter. It goes with all the great fall colors .... ollive green, rust, etc. It would even look great with winter white and some shades of blue.

I would carry it all year! I live in MN and the only colors that I wouldn't do in winter are pastels and bright white. I think that brights like mandarin make winter a little less dreary!

I had to bring this thread back to life:nuts: I will carry my mandarin all year round, perhaps the days I feel kick it up a nutch with a fun color. Mandarin can look gorgeous with browns, greens and by the way, I saw a lady at my local PF. Chang's with a mandarin Speedy, she was wearing a gorgeous black dress and shoes, even my SO noticed how gorgeous that bag looked with the black outfit.:yes:

I can't wait for the compliments when I carry my bag, because I know, I will get many:wlae: :drool:

Hmm...I just got mine and was wondering the same thing. I haven't made a decision. I think with the right outfit I MIGHT. I really do think it would look great with rich browns and greens.

I think I would with the right outfit. As others have mentioned it would look nice with browns, olive greens, winter whites, and I even think deep teal shades! It's a nice change to red. And an attention getter!