can you wear framboise vernis in the winter?

Personally, noisette - I think the frambroise looks nicer on small accessories and bags.

Then again, I am a boring person so frambroise may be a better choice !

ayla: YOU ARE SO NOT BORING!!!!!!! lol just take a look at your avatar pic! so cute! lol

Anyhoo, I say buy whatever your heart desires, and personally, I prefer the Framboise......

ayla said:
Personally, noisette - I think the frambroise looks nicer on small accessories and bags.

Then again, I am a boring person so frambroise may be a better choice !
No, I agree, I prefer framboise in smaller bags and accessories but I do think it's fine for year round....I think it's a nice alternative to red!

i would wear framboise all year long!! since i'm in florida and we're "allowed" to do bright colors all year long!

although --- i don't own any vernis....i was <this> close to get framboise reade PM but my SA talked me out of it:shrugs: .....again, since i'm in florida and the HEAT and humidity won't do good....:crybaby: man, it's HOT!!!:rant:

you can wear all black and use it as an accent color, it'd be so pretty! :tender: :heart:

CEC.LV4eva said:
ayla: YOU ARE SO NOT BORING!!!!!!! lol just take a look at your avatar pic! so cute! lol

Anyhoo, I say buy whatever your heart desires, and personally, I prefer the Framboise......
Aww.. thanks ! :shame:

Have a free hamster coupon ! :graucho:

free_hamster_coupon_1.jpg

I think the Framboise is a dark enough pink to wear in the winter, and it'll pop against all the darks and neutrals. I like both Noisette and Framboise, the former is more elegant and the latter is more fun. Depends on the item.