Can you wear a suede LV year round?

1. I would as long as its not raining but what do you all think?

2. Hi ILUVBAGS!!! Its been awhile!! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!! :back2topic: I would not carry the suede in the summer months...it seems to wintery to me..but I think that also has to do with the fact that I live in year round sunshine!! I just relate suede to winter for some reason.:shrugs:

3. I was thinking about the same thing too. Suede would be too hot in the summer (but I used it once in the Summer); however, isn't the Monogram Suede Spring & Summer 2006 style?

We have rain all the time in the Winter!

4. I live in sunny SoCal so yes unless it is raining.

5. I agree, suede always seems wintery to me.

6. I don't think suede would look right in the summer. I definitely think of winter when I see suede.

7. Totally agree with you... and totally grew up in sunshine too!! :supacool:

Suede is more geared toward fall and winter IMO. But then again, could depend on the coloring!

8. I think it can be worn all year! Especially if it's not black!

9. I would carry suede from Oct. through the end of February.

10. :yes:

11. Are you thinking about the stamp bag? :graucho:

If so, I would wear that year around except on rainy days.

12. Hi Megs **waves**

Its been a really really long time since I've seen you in one of my threads. Good to see ya :smile:

13. It depends on the color. However, I would NOT EVER wear suede during the Summer. But I live in Texas and it's uber hot. However, I have light pastel suede pants made for specifically for Spring.

14. I would wear ir all year round unless it rains, of course!

15. I think suede's a little heavy... I'd use it maybe for only certain occasions, not everyday.

I've got a pink suede somewhere and it's starting to get yellow patches on it - maybe due to wear?