Can you wear a black leather purse in Summer

z&amommy

O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Hi,
I just purchased the small Gustto Baca bag in Carmel color. I love it, but it was an investment by my standards (I think like $750). I haven't worn it yet, but try it on every night. I do really love it. I also just bought a black leather bag that has cute crinkly leather for under $100 at Nine West. It's adorable and was inexpensive (a friend of mine had it and I thought it was a $700 bag when I saw it on her shoulder), but it turned out to be just a nice leather black bag). Can I wear black leather with white stitching in the summer? And, my second question is-Do I keep the Baca bag for summer and also keep the black leather bag for next fall OR can I keep the black leather bag for summer and return the Gustto? Thoughts? Help?

I think you can wear black bags in summer, just try not to wear totale black. I would keep both bags and would wear them all year round, no matter the colour!

Black is classic--goes all year long. Personally I think it's harder to carry a very light or white bag in the fall or winter. It just looks off. But black in summer--sure!