Can you still wear skinny jeans in boots this fall?

amelie

May 29, 2007
I know I know, you should wear whatever you want as long as you feel fabulous etc...

But, I am wondering if I should finally succumb and buy a pair of skinny jeans to tuck in my boots. With a nice knit on top. Skinny jeans look awful on me, but I found out that in boots it looks pretty cool.

So, what I'd like to know is if I'll be completely out-of-date in that outfit or if many other will still be wearing it this autumn.

Because sometimes I think that things are out of fashion when they will last at least two more seasons, I need some more opinions on this one. I made the same mistake will ballet flats. Buying a cheap pair because I thought they'd be out of style in no time. That was 3 years ago.

That's good news, thanks!

I like wide-legged trousers but also want something a bit more form-fitting since I'm not 6 feet tall. Plus I can show off my though boots with skinny jeans.

I know I know, you should wear whatever you want as long as you feel fabulous etc...

But, I am wondering if I should finally succumb and buy a pair of skinny jeans to tuck in my boots. With a nice knit on top. Skinny jeans look awful on me, but I found out that in boots it looks pretty cool.

So, what I'd like to know is if I'll be completely out-of-date in that outfit or if many other will still be wearing it this autumn.

Because sometimes I think that things are out of fashion when they will last at least two more seasons, I need some more opinions on this one. I made the same mistake will ballet flats. Buying a cheap pair because I thought they'd be out of style in no time. That was 3 years ago.

I don't understand why you feel the need to seek other people's approval to wear something. How do u get anything done then?

If u want to wear skinny jeans tucked in boots this fall or next summer or 10 years later, just do it if u like it. Who's going to come up to you and say "OMGAWD thats so 10 years ago???"

Yes, skinny jeans in boots with a big sweater is definitely still a current look! I know it's a bit new/trendy in America, but where I'm from it's always been in style...and always will be IMO.. ;)

It's a classic, equestrian look.

I'll probably be wearing boots over pants (not just jeans) because it's preppy and it's just so easy to be preppy and not worry about what to wear.