Can you still wear skinny jeans in boots this fall?

1. I know I know, you should wear whatever you want as long as you feel fabulous etc...

But, I am wondering if I should finally succumb and buy a pair of skinny jeans to tuck in my boots. With a nice knit on top. Skinny jeans look awful on me, but I found out that in boots it looks pretty cool.

So, what I'd like to know is if I'll be completely out-of-date in that outfit or if many other will still be wearing it this autumn.

Because sometimes I think that things are out of fashion when they will last at least two more seasons, I need some more opinions on this one. I made the same mistake will ballet flats. Buying a cheap pair because I thought they'd be out of style in no time. That was 3 years ago.
  2. I live in france but here you can definately still wear skinnys/leggins ets... in boots this automne.
  3. aren't wide leg pants all the rage this season?
  4. most of the magazines are saying skinnys in boots are still big for fall, as well as wide legs. i'll still be wearing them!
  5. You betcha! Not sure about you, but skinnies in my boots will be a big part of my fashion ensemble this Fall (just like they were last Fall).:yahoo:
  6. That's good news, thanks!

I like wide-legged trousers but also want something a bit more form-fitting since I'm not 6 feet tall. Plus I can show off my though boots with skinny jeans.
  7. Of course you can wear them! They are def still in and they look GREAT tucked in boots.
  8. I don't understand why you feel the need to seek other people's approval to wear something. How do u get anything done then?

If u want to wear skinny jeans tucked in boots this fall or next summer or 10 years later, just do it if u like it. Who's going to come up to you and say "OMGAWD thats so 10 years ago???"
  9. Yes you can. Balance it out with an oversized cable knit top that's so in at the moment..

You can also wear them with ankle boots or booties.
  10. Absolutely. :tup: I can't wait for it to get chillier so that I can do the same.
  11. Right now i feel like EVERYTHING is in style, so go for it! I still see people in Chicago wearing skinnies in boots and they still look cute to me!
  12. Yes, skinny jeans in boots with a big sweater is definitely still a current look! I know it's a bit new/trendy in America, but where I'm from it's always been in style...and always will be IMO.. ;)
  13. Yep, I plan on wearing my skinnies with ballet flats and boots.
  14. I think they are something that looks very classic and not "trendy" so, yes, I think they are fine to wear.
  15. It's a classic, equestrian look.

I'll probably be wearing boots over pants (not just jeans) because it's preppy and it's just so easy to be preppy and not worry about what to wear.