Can you still get the crackle spy?

1. I was just wondering if you could still buy the crackle spy? and how much it would cost?

I absolutly love this bag!!!!:heart:

2. Sophie, I suppose it could be possible, but I would be very surprised. It was only made in very limited quantities. I know that Saich had SAs on the lookout for one for her for quite a while before it came her way. I think you would probably have to be something of a VIP like her to get them to search it out for you. But anything is possible!

3. Oh Liti I'm not a VIP....lol wish I was.

Their are no more left I am afraid, unless one comes up on eBay. Fendi in Italy search the world for my one and found one new one left, cost £2,810 nearly $6,000, thats what I was told anyway. I am lucky as know a few Fendi managers who are excellent, and some really good SA. I think it took about 3-4 months for them to find my one.

4. Oh, come on now--you are at least semi-VIP. I don't see Fendi searching the world for a specific spy for 4 months for the rest of us!

5. I agree Saich, you are a special customer!!!! ;)

6. Flattery will get you everywhere......he he;)

7. Saich if you are not a VIP...
    at least, admit you are a FIP (Fendi Important Person ;) )
    especially for us :nuts::tup:!!

8. Yeah Saich you are special. I remember it all started with the Petrol Spy :*)

9. If you aren't VIP, what does that make us normal people? ;)

10. Yes my trip into Spy land started with the Petrol, now look at me.......lol you are all very sweet.