Can you stand another Metallic Dark Silver thread? :)

1. You must be tired of seeing a lot of metallic reissues now. But it's new to me:p
    And dont wonder if my username isn't familiar with you guys. I rarely post. even in LV forum. Yeah, im an LV addict before too:yes: and im into chanel for over a month now. and i can really say I'm addicted to Chanel now:love:

And special thanks to shmoo888 for selling her new one to me. tax free :smile:

Anyway, here's my Metallic Dark Silver 226 and modeling pictures. For reference im 5'4"

Dark Silver 226 1.JPG (165.1 KB)[​IMG] Dark Silver 226 3.JPG (141.5 KB)[​IMG] Dark Silver 226 4.JPG (130.4 KB)[​IMG] Metallic Dark Silver.JPG (102.5 KB)
    Dark Silver 226 1.JPG Dark Silver 226 3.JPG Dark Silver 226 4.JPG Metallic Dark Silver.JPG
  2. I never get sick of looking at this bag. It's so pretty! And it looks great on you!
  3. ^ thank you. you're so sweet.
  4. Me too! I never get sick of looking at this bag. You look FABULOUS!!! Enjoy your gorgeous bag!! :heart:
  5. thanks imgg:smile:
  6. This bag is HOT, no matter how many times I see it. Congrats!!!!!!! Looks fab on you! :nuts: :yahoo:
  7. I will never get sick of looking at reissues!!!!:tup:
    Congrats on your new bag!
  8. thnks Sharbear508 and thegraceful1 :smile:
    i really love it!
  9. OMG C! you look amazing!! I am so glad you have the bag, it just perfect for you!! I am so happy for you!
  10. ^ thanks L. I really love it.
    and i hope you find the reissues in your wishlist soon:graucho:
  11. Congrats on your gorgeous reissue!
  12. that bag is TDF, and i could NEVER get sick of pictures of it! Congrats on getting it, and it looks stunning on you!
  13. I'm always excited to see pics! :p The bag looks great on you!! :tup:
  14. thanks Beautylicious, nightshade, lovensparkle :smile:

i took this picture for a request of fellow tPfer memyselfI
    she wanted to see if it can be worn messenger style. here it is. Hope i was able to help.:smile:
  15. Congrats! Dark silver is my favorite color among all reissues!