Can you please tell me if this exists?

1. I'm in the process of buying a bag from a reputable seller. I asked her for the date code and she gave me this: D07025
    Any thoughts??:shrugs:

2. DO7025?

Hmmm.. the bag would have been made in the 72nd month of 2005. :roflmfao:

3. Date code is first two is for place where it was made and the four digits is MYMY meaning in the one you just gave would be 72/05 - doesn't make sense. I'd day fake. My date code on the speedy SD0036 so that will be 03/06 - March 2006.

4. Hmm. Is it a vintage bag or a new one?
    Sometimes vintage bags have weird date codes..but if it's new..it's definitely NOT an existing date code.

5. Thanks for your response Lvbabydoll. Actually, this is the "date code" the the LV HUDSON that you commented on in the "authenticate this" sub-forum. You said it looks real. Both sellers have fantastic feedback. So when I asked for the date code, what I listed above is what she gave me. I just don't get it. I was going to pay for it tonight.:sad:

6. I remember this one. I thought the heatstamp looked weird. If that's the date code don't pay for it and tell her it's fake. :sad:

7. could the seller possibly misread 1 as 7?

8. :yes: I have the Hudson PM, and altough I tried really hard, I still can't read the date code. It's so difficult to read!
    BlueBunny, do you have a link?

9. GerGirl, this is what the seller said in the paypal invoice:

"I absolutely guarantee that the purse is authentic. I will take it back if you find that it is not (you won't). The stamped serial number is hard to find and hard to see even when you know where to look, but it can be found on the inside of the pocket (inside the bag). It is on the right hand side of the pocket (as you are looking at the bag) along the edge. You have to bend the edge to see it. The people at the LV Boutique in San Diego found it for me. I know you will love the purse but please let me know what you think as soon as you get it."

[​IMG]Does that sound right to you? And if she did make a mistake reading it, does the first two letters even make sense? Where is it supposed to be?
    Thanks!!:flowers: