Which bag would you choose?

1. Croissant GM

2. Coussin GM

3. Popincourt Long

4. Trocadero 27

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone!

Can you please help me choose my next bag? :yes: I don't own a med/large sized shoulder bag or any messengers so I've narrowed it down to these four. Basically I just need a bag that can hold more than a pochette, and a bag in which I can shop "hands free".

All of these choices I've found on eBay...which is great because I can't afford to pay retail at the moment :shame: I've got my azur speedy on it's way in Nov, as well as the azur mini pochette (nov) and maybe an inclusion/pastille accessory in the next month or so that ive saved up for....

so please share your opinions and let me know what you'd choose from these! Thank you!!!:flowers:

shoulder bag:
    croissant gm
    coussin gm

popincourt long
    trocadero 27
    CroissantGM.jpg mono coussin gm $800.jpg mono popncourt long $810.jpg mono trocadero 27 $840.jpg
  2. I think the croissant gm looks like the roomiest and most comfortable of the four you posted. But I also think the popincourt long is really pretty.
  3. Personally I like the popincourt long mainly because I have a popincourt myself!
  4. The popincourt long is REALLLY bar-like.....not very chic to me.....I voted for the Trocadero....(2nd would be coussin)
  5. i would choose the popincourt long.......i only have a popincourt but then i think it's more feminine than the trocadero..
  6. I really love the croissant gm. I think it will be great for holding a ot of things. Well at least that is the impression I get from the pics. But any you choose, all of them are pretty!
  7. i agree the pop is more feminine...I think I may lean towards that one!
  8. The PL is the most sophisticated of these choices, IMO.
  9. i vote for Trocadero.. =)
  10. I vote for Croissant gorgeous and functional
    Popincourt Long is cute but not comfortable, IMO.
  11. I vote for the Popincourt also...great style...Good luck with your decision.

12. You know which one I chose :smile:
  13. I've chosen Croissant GM.;)
  14. I vote Croissant GM
  15. I voted for croissant GM- it's a great bag and will hold it's value because it's discontinued.