Can you please look at what I finally found-

1. YEAH!! After looking for and researching this bag I finally found it. There's something to be said for all good things come to those who wait. (I got it last week, but I've been so busy with the construction on my house couldn't post pix)

Only one problem- it hardly holds anything. I'm on the fence and might sell it. What would you do? Help...

channel 001.jpg channel 003.jpg
  2. How big is it? How much was it?

3. Wow that is so interesting looking, love it!

4. I forgot to tell you that it's called the PLEATED FLAP bag. Let me know what you think...

5. It just holds my wallet. I got it on eBay and didn't pay full retail...

6. I think its fabulous!! Could you keep it for an evening bag?? Itso unique. I really like it!

7. I love this! So interesting looking - a great find!

8. It's cute, i wouldn't sell it.

9. I think it is gorgeous, looks bigger than it obviously is but would be great for evening.

10. I love it but if I would never use it, I'd sell it.

11. Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I dont get out that much anymore between the four kids and the house construction!! It wouldn't warrant keeping it just for evening, especially since I want a new fall bag for everyday. I don't know..

12. I love it. Its so cute and funky.

Can you model it for us??

13. It's really a beauty. I love it. I own the Rock and Chain wristlet and use it for evenings out.

This is adorable and I have never seen one like it. It looks like a Chanel collectible. I would keep it if I could afford to

Fauve

14. That's a really cool bag....I love the look of it, but I'm afraid if it doesn't hold anything, I'd have to let it go, caz I'm the kinda girl that carries EVERYTHING in her bag....hehe. But gorgeous bag tho.

15. I like the bag, but with kids will it really be as functional as you need? But then again you have been wanting it for so long! It would work for me because I don't carry very much in my handbags. I know this is a hard decision-- good luck!
    BTW.... thanks again for all my RAOK gifts. I LOVE my StarBucks mug, i use it EVERY day!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! :smile::heart::heart::love: