can you mix brands without it being tacky?

1. i just bought my first mj tote:tender: but its a dusty gold, can i put the apple on it without it looking to tacky? how do you guys if you do pull it off? i can attach picts of it tomorow so you can judge for yourself. oh mannn ive been so bad these last couple of weeks ... okay no more bags till mulberry! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: yeah right like thats going to happen at this rate..:sos:
  2. I looked at your MJ and I think it would look fine with the apple. it's only tacky if you've got a logo on a different logo, like if the apple was maybe on an LV bag--the Cs would clash with the LV monogram. and even then, just do whatever you want! the only really tacky thing would be a fake apple on a fake LV -- ugh!

also, GET THE ANTONY! I know you want it!
  3. LOL i knowwwwwwwwwww i really want a mulberry side packish type of bag. but i think its too smalll for me. i love the antony over the jeol, but the joel was bigger, hence why i was looking for that one but the antony looks especially cute!!
  4. I think if you like it, that's all that matters. Someone in an LV post had a gucci bag with a LV bandeau tied on it. It looked great. It's all about how the colors go with each other.
  5. oh trhats very true, i think it does since htey both dont scream MJ or COACH, and i traded for the apple and thats way more subdued then the lemon.
  6. what do you guys usually mxi?
  7. OH BUT WAIT! what happens if the gold leather tints the white apple? noooo! thats why i bought both lol! is there a way to clean the white apple?
  8. I don't think they will be tacky! I used to tie a coach scarf on my LV Cabas MM. Very cute. I don't think the leather will rub off on the apple.
  9. this handbag has been made with care from high quality genuine leather. the leatehr has been sepcially treated to achieve the metallic finish. as a result we recommend that you care for your item accordingly. lmit exposure to direct heat or sunlight. keep this product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces. care should be taken when wearing light colored garments as color transfer can occur. do not use any chemical cleaners to care for this product. when not in use stuff with tissue ppaper and store in the protective bag recieved with purchase

(i didnt get the bag so i have to get the dustbag.) that was the card that was enclosed..
  10. oh that does sound cute!
  11. I use Coach accessories with all my bags, even the non-Coach ones. I even bought a Coach scarf exclusively for my red Novak. I don't see any problem with mixing brands as long as you like they way they look together. In fact, when I went and bought that new signature stripe makeup case last week I did it to match my "new-to-me" MJ Adina, had the SA give her opinion on whether the dark brown looked good with the cream interior. (We both agreed that it did, though parchment would have been better. too bad the case doesn't come in that color. :sad:)
    Oh, and there's this lady I take the train with sometimes who carries a Coach watermelon(?) skinny on a vintage straw suitcase-style bag (I can't find the words to describe it right), it looks very cute!
  12. i see, okay thanks all :smile:) now i just have to figure out how to protect my accessories from my bags and vice versa.
  13. I don't think it will be tacky as long as it's no monogram on monogram.
  14. I dont this it will be tacky. Lets see some pics.