Can you imagine seeing this as you shopped?

OMGosh!! Too funny! Eliselady, let's scuffle at our Hermes visit this month and make the paper!

Refined English woman and Scrappy New Yorker (With the Worst Haircut Ever) Wrestle over a Birkin

^^^

.....The two, known as Rocker and Elise, are estimated to have a combined personal fortune of $17. The fight, over who got the last sample of Kelly Caleche, was soon over as the two were seperated by distracting them with a crocodile HAC. "It could have turned ugly" said Claude, Hermes Idol, "but luckily they got distracted with shallow obsessing"

Elise and Rocker later made up by eating their combined body weight in Haagen Dazs.

kids! baaah.

i thought you were going to write that two ritzy ladies bashed each other the head and ripped hair extensions out trying to get at a croc birkin...:bagslap:tee hee.

^^^

.....The two, known as Rocker and Elise, are estimated to have a combined personal fortune of $17. The fight, over who got the last sample of Kelly Caleche, was soon over as the two were seperated by distracting them with a crocodile HAC. "It could have turned ugly" said Claude, Hermes Idol, "but luckily they got distracted with shallow obsessing"

Elise and Rocker later made up by eating their combined body weight in Haagen Dazs.

This is even better than the original story!!

Am I the only one who hopes to see the video, in case I spot something yummy in the background????