Can you help with my quest for the perfect Chanel Flap bag?

1. I am new to Chanel, and would appreciate some answers to my nagging questions, if you don't mind.

1. I would like a quilted Black Flap bag that is approximately 12 x 10 x 5. What do you suggest?

2. Are Chanel's heavy?

3. Are the chain straps comfortable, or are they meant to wear just on special occasions? Can you wear them as an everyday bag?

4. How much would a bag like this generally go for at a Chanel store, and what type of guarantee does Chanel have for their bags?

5. I went to put a picture of a Chanel bag I saw on eBay in the "Authenticate" forum, but there was no forum here for Chanels for that purpose. I am going to put the picture below, and would appreciate if someone can authenticate this bag. It is going for around $2500 on eBay, is about 11 x 10 x 4, but it did not have a style name.

2. i will suggest caviar jumbo. the jumbo is around that size you mentioned.

the chain is very comfortable i love it. i wear mine as and when i want so it is not just for special occasion.

if you are willing to pay $2500 on eBay for a chanel then i will go to the store and get it in person.

i'm not sure jumbo in $$ but in £ its £1170.

the pic looks like a jumbo to me.

if you are to get a chanel flap please do so quick before the price increase.

good luck
  3. This bag is currently at the stores for $2250, is the classic jumbo flap.
    the straps are very comfortable, and is not heavy.