can you help me choose my 1st kooba?

?

Which bag do you like best?

1. Kooba Charlie in Black

2. Kooba Meredith in Slate

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hi everyone!

I'm new to the kooba world...but have had my eyes on some bags that I have fallen in love with. I'd like to ask your opinion on which bag to choose. I'm having a difficult time choosing between the Meredith in Slate or the Charlie in Black. I love the look of both bags and the practicality of being able to carry them 2 ways...I don't own any black or gray bags...so either one would be a great decision! I've tried both bags on at Neimans and still cant choose!:confused1: All of my other bags are LV so I've decided to diversify...I appreciate your help!!

Jamie:p

p.s. i would get both if i could...!!

2. I voted for the black Charlie, because I think the black leather would hold up better than the slate leather. I also like the Charlie better because it is a good in-between style that can be casual or professional.

3. I go with the black Charlie.
    Check out Shopbop.com.
    They have both styles on sale!

4. Gosh, it's a hard call because both bags are nice. I think I'd have to go with whatever suited my wardrobe of clothes better. Sorry, I know I'm not helping. I'd have the same dilemma in your shoes.

5. I would go with the black Charlie. It just seems like a classier bag and could be used for dressed up or casual. Meredith seems more casual to me.

6. I would go with the Meredith because it is so sexy and classy at the same time. You'd definitely be stylin' with it!

7. I vote for the Charlie. I think its such a versatile, classy look.

8. thanks guys I think I'll go with the charlie! hopefully still on sale on Shopbop! I've been waiting for them!

9. I agree, Black Charlie and later on down the road, you can find a deal on a slate Meredith.

10. For the record....we have black Charlie:

[​IMG]

And the Meredith:

[​IMG]

Well, I am torn with voting. I love black bags and I honestly think darker color Koobas are the way to go...I learned this the hard way last year with my Sienna in desert but that's another post...

I would get the Charlie, as much as I love the style of the Meredith more.

11. The Meredith is quite pretty...

12. Wow, very hard choice, but I have to say go with the Charlie. Good luck on finding a deal whichever way you go!

13. thanks so much everyone!!! I got the Black Charlie!!!! I'm so excited about my first kooba! I was really bad and also bought a Kale bag in a yellow color...I have never bought 2 bags at once before!! Shopbop is really having some great deals at the moment...if the slate meredith gets marked down even further, I may get her!!!

14. Good for you, congratulations.

15. congrats on your bag!

Oh, do if you get the chance... I;m a little late to the thread or I would have voted for the Meredith. I have one in slate too, and she is my favorite handbag (as well as the hubby's)!!