Can you help a new member find a bag like an Ani bag?

1. I like the Ani Cameron city sack: ANI - Cameron Medium City Sac, Caramel

...and I'm wondering if you can recommend similar bags?

I like the clean lines. I would prefer (but it's not a requirement) to have an adjustable shoulder strap, a cross body strap, silver hardware, and neutral colors in brown, tan, caramel, etc.

Thanks for your help. I love this forum.
  2. Tano would probably have something.
  3. Thank you so much for these darling ideas. I forgot to add that I prefer something that I could carry with a Moonsus briefcase that I own (the Allure Vintage Weekend tote in brown.) Thus, it can't be too big..........
  4. Thank you, Passerby. You are a wealth of info. (I live in Chicago.)
  5. I have been thinking about that Tano Centerfold, but it looks huge in the photos I saw from Stylebaby. I'm also thinking of the Depeche (though it doesn't have a long shoulder strap.)
  6. The Centerfold is a decent size, but I tend to like bigger bags. I'm 5'9'' btw :smile:

It is a lovely bag, though!
  7. So you decided to keep it,eh?
  8. That Moonsus backpack is so cute!

How about a Clava bag, off shoebuy?

Clava 4053 Hobo Courier - Free Shipping & Return Shipping

Product Description (Women's Clava 4053 Hobo Courier)

Convertible hobo/messenger bag. Zip top with oversized puller opens to fully lined interior w/zip pocket, cell phone holder, & additional pocket. Two exterior pockets (measuring .5" depth) with mag snap closure perfect for keys, subway cards or phone. Comes with short strap with 11" drop for shoulder carry. Add extenders and wear long across body with 22" drop. Features nickel hardware & contrast stitching.

Dimensions: 12.5" x 10" x 3.5

Drop Length: Shoulder drop (distance from shoulder to top of bag): 22", Handle drop (distance from handle to top of bag): 11"

Definitions: Contrast Stitching, Hobo
  9. Thanks, Passerby. I do like the pockets but I am thinking that I should have something simpler. What bags do you own and carry?