Can you have too much Damier????

1. I have gone a little overboard with Damier recently and love all my damier, but now am in love with the Trevi PM and have to have it. Is it odd to have so much damier?

I have the damier keepall 50, the damier sophie, damier alma, damier accessories...and only one piece in mono - the BH.

Should I buy the Trevi, would it be too much damier? I love the Manhattan PM as well but dont love mono as much....

What to do?
  2. Different can never have too many damier! I started loving monogram..but somehow switch to damier bags..
  3. never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. I don't think you can ever have too much of something you love. Besides the Trevi is very different from the other bags. If you like to go for it.
  5. i agree with the rest that the bags u own is very different from each other in terms of size, shape, shoulder/handheld so i will say go for trevi :smile:.
  6. There's no such thing as too much Damier! Go for it! The Trevi is a fabulous bag!
  7. one can never have too much damiers, it is very practical and no vachettas to worry about
  8. Nope. It's fabulous!!
  9. Needanotherbag, did you always love Damier or was it an acquired taste? A month ago I thought I'd never have Damier because because I thought it was too masculine ... since then I've fallen head over heels with it and am dying for a Belem PM, a Duomo, maybe an itsy bitsy Ribera mini ... I feel like it crept up on me and hit me over the head and now I can't understand how I ever thought it wasn't beautiful. Maybe it's more addictive than the others ...? Whatever the reason, I don't think you should fight it! ;)
  10. Dont worry. Your bags are of different shapes and sizes. Im getting the trevi too and currently have the Damier speedy, pochette, musette, ludlow, cigarette case(for my cel phone) But after the trevi, Im done with damier for the meantime LOL :graucho:
  11. I think you should get the Trevi too! I don't think you can ever have too much damier ;)
  12. Can you have too much Damier????
    Short answer? Nooooo!
    Comment? If you can afford it, or someone who loves you is willing to buy it for you, do a Happy Dance and get that TREVI!
    (Can you tell how much I would love one?)

13. I don't think so....
  14. If that is the style you like then go for it! Just as some like Monogram, MC, Perfo etc... that's just your preference!
  15. ^^Exactly!