Can You Guess the Designer?

1. i purchased something. its not here yet. can you guess who made it???

NO EDUCATED GUESSES! SOME OF YOU LADIES KNOW.... HUSH HUSH KEEP IT A SECRET IF I'VE TOLD U!

it's going to be a surprise i'm sure!

i'm so excited...

:wlae:

:heart: Hayden Harnett

:heart: Botkier

:heart: Kooba

:heart: Tod's

my only hint is it's NOT a tano (which i've been gawking at for a month now) it is something i want, and thought was a ways off... what is it? LOL....

2. I am going to guess Kooba. It seems like there's been a lot of Kooba talk around here lately, and you may have been influenced.

3. mayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe

or maybe NOT.

Kooba's ARE lovely :shame:

4. I can most definitely say without a doubt that you purchased a Kooba. :dothewave: :dothewave:

5. I would say a kooba.

6. i give up. i hate you all. how am i so transparent??? LOL

7. So........now we need to know just what the heck you purchased!!! And, I might add.....I am jealous!!!!

8. oh believe me this was such a SPUR OF THE MOMENT MY RENT IS GOING TO BE A PINCH LATE decision, but i'm thrilled!

Blonde Bonnie :yes: :drool:

let me just say that gayman (aka: mr.dooney, my roomie) is SO pissed i told you guys, but you're TOTAL enablers so its' okay i just want to preen and gossip about my new lovely purchase!

blonde bonnie kooba!.jpg
  9. Vicious.......it is stunning, really. Awesome choice.

10. yay you damn enabler you yay! lol!

it's a bonnie, so it's small, but the bag i use most frequently right now is this one right here, which is TINY (shown with my stuff sticking out of it in quite a cute fashion if i do say so myself LOL, i also included a pic with both of the pouches i have because i :heart: them)

i can't wait to see this bag hold this bag feel this bag. i say YAAAAAAAAAAY.

KeyfobsPouchSunnies.JPG The Twins.JPG
  11. Hmmmmmm....and my eBay auction was down in a matter of hours! Someone learned how to use a Buy It Now button real quick!
    Congrats Bliss!

12. Very cute, congrats.

13. HA *does a lil curtsey* oh but i learned from the queen, now i can be the junior over here LOL thanks lex u rock socks gf. :wlae: i'm SO EXCITED. :yahoo:

14. Uh.....I'm not sure I know what that means but I'll take it as a compliment. LOL

15. Sweet buy!!! I love that some sharp posters saw through your guessing game ;). Congrats!