Can you go to the store and not buy?

Well it depends, sometime I go to the store to check something up and will go back the next visit to buy it.
I didn't go to the mall just to visit LV..I go to LV because I was at the mall..

Yes, sometimes I drop by just to say hello to my SA (she's the loveliest girl in town :smile: ) if I'm in the neighbourhood and we chat a bit about novelties, etc.
As much as I'm tempted, I manage to control myself.... yet :roflmfao:

Only once did I go in and not buy. And that was because it was an impulse trip to the mall. It felt good to have the willpower not to buy anything, but I don't know if i could do it again!!

I usually only go to LV if I am after a specific item and I know they have it in stock. Otherwise, I don't like going in there because I feel like they're always trying to sell you something you don't want/need/like. This is probably why I hardly shop there anymore.

I usually only go to LV if I am after a specific item and I know they have it in stock. Otherwise, I don't like going in there because I feel like they're always trying to sell you something you don't want/need/like. This is probably why I hardly shop there anymore.

That's bad...thankfully I never feel pressure from my SA...probably because none is needed tho....lol....there is always something I want ;)

yes I do it all the time.
I am always looking at new styles, or items that I've never considered but have learned about on this forum.

Though, I do hop around to different LV boutiques. I would hate to earn a reputation as the "non-buyer".

I think 90% of the time I go to the store I walk out with something. Lately, I've tried to be good but it's really hard not to buy something out of impulse-for me anyway!

Be strong, Mary! I may go there today. My SA called me about the Azur. LOL.