Can you fit anything in a mini classique?

Jan 26, 2007
Hi i am considering buying a mini classique, but wondered if anyone had one and how much you can actually fit in it!!!!!:nuts:
I have two first bags and they are a great size for me as I am a small bag kinda girl! But am unsure if i can actually get anything in the mini?
Thanks

bubblegum pink city and first on their way !!!
vert d'eau first
true red first
marigold yellow compaganon:heart:

Yeah i thought maybe it would be a little small, a shame as I've found a lovely pistachio.... maybe i should buy it just for the colour!!!!:yes:

vert d'eau first
true red first
marigold yellow compaganon

I'm a small bag kinda gal too! I love the first style. AND I love my larger mini twiggy. I can fit everything that goes in my first into it. BUT the mini classic? I bought one in marigold - HAD to have that color. I didn't use it. I guess I don't really get dressed up for the cocktail hour. Well maybe twice a year but it was gorgeous. I couldn't fit my campagnon wallet (the longer b wallet) into it. so it sold

I just bought a compagnon, but suppose i could use a small purse instead.... i guess i'm drawn by the colour rather than the style. Although saying that i did used to own the tiny lv monogram sac......

vert d'eau first
true red first

I have owned a mini-classique and it is a great evening bag :love: Can fit mobile phone, lipstick, compact, keys..... the only thing I found is there wasn't enough room for a full sized purse so I used the internal zipped pocket to keep my money seperate. That said, a small coin purse would fit easily. All in all, the mini classique is a cute little bag but it has limited uses :yes:

Hi thats probably all i carry on a daily basis anyway!!! I rather fancy one so will have to get a mini purse to go with my mini bag.....

vert d'eau first
true red first

I have a mini-classique and love it for evening! I am a big bag girl but this works great for dinners out, etc. I can fit a square wallet, keys, lipgloss and a few tissues in there with ease. I highly recommend it, it's so light and so cute:yes: !

Hi! I have to say I haven't seen a mini classique IRL; but just received my calcaire shoulder bag today and I love it!! They must be a similar size?
It's small alright but I don't like to carry a big bag or even First size bag when I go out- this easily fits my purse, keys, mobile, lipgloss and compact all in it... I love it!!:yahoo: