Can you fit A4-sized papers in your medium B bag?

1. Hi!

I'd really love to get a Fendi B bag in Tan and patent black, but I'm still little unsure about the size. :shrugs:

Ladies with a medium B bag, can you fit an A4-sized paper (that's 29,7 cm x 21 cm or 11,5 x 8 2/5 inches) inside your bag without any major difficulties? I'm not sure if it is a bit small for it or not. For me, it is a thing that matters the most!:p

Thank you!

2. No, not really. The bag is really structured, so it makes it even less forgiving on the inside space-wise.

3. I can't fit paperwork into mine as it's quite hard leather and narrows at the top compared to shape at the bottom. Not the best bag for paperwork I would say.

4. Thank you ladies, you have the answers to anything!:heart:

I think I need to move on to the Spy bag... I guess I can fit my paperwork in there without a doubt...:graucho: If I only found it in the EU area in Honey or Cognag or Turqoise/Gold Hologram... Well, I need to continue my search!

Love you guys!!! :love:

5. Nita

Well the spy what can I say. I'm in the UK so I got mine in Edinburgh. It would defo fit your paperwork but do to the shape of it the paperwork may not be crease free by the end of it but hey you carried them in style...