Can you ever have too much of a good monogram?

i only would have different mono bags in different styles like shoulder bag.handheld bag. clutch... i wouldn't have like 5 different mono handeheld bags. i used to love mono bags now if i could choose its the last bag i would choose. i prefer the denim, mc, vernis, epi more now....
Yup! Having one mono shoulder bag, one handheld, one wallet, and probly a pochette is enough.

Hey I just posted this question a few days ago and they moved me to another section and closed my thread...pooopppy bums...great question and I got lots of good responds...when my dh said all my mono bags look the same I knew four mono canvas bags was enough.....variety is fun!!!love mono canvas though....

I love mono LV and the styles I've chosen are so diverse I could never get tired of that gorgeous mono! Check out my LV collection and see for yourself...

Attachments

• 2007 LV.jpg
    2007 LV.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 26
I think several mono bags are fine, especially if they vary in size and style. They begin to look the same only if they are close in size or style with each other! Go for more than one, just make sure one is very different than the other and you will be fine!

why not? i really love mono, i hope to have different style or design in mono one day later, and the design for mono always have more variety if compare to other materials such as vernis or MC....

I love esp the wallet in mono, this was I starting to love LV...