Can you do a bronze bag? Can you do this one?

1. I would like a trigger bag in a non-traditional color, however, I think this is almost too non-traditional! What do you think? Do you think the bronze works on the trigger silhouette?

Any thoughts are welcome and much appreciated!:yes:

d5e8_1.JPG e179_1.JPG
  2. Maybe it just takes getting used to....

3. No, I think bronze colors look better in more casual looking bags. I think the design and bronze color just clashes in the trigger imo.

4. ^That was going to be another question I wanted to ask! Do you guys think the Trigger is a more casual or a more dressy bag?

Thnx for the response, paintednightsky!:yes:

5. I'm probably one of the only people you'll find that says this, but I've never been a fan of the Trigger. Always looked plain/ugly to me. Don't really like the color either. Sorry!

6. I like the bronze color, but I'm not a big fan of the Trigger, either. For bronze, the AC city tote comes in a really nice bronze color. I'm not really a fan of the city shape, but the color is awesome. My favorite bronze bag so far though is either Tano Goldie Shocks or Sharon Lover.

7. I love that bag but not in that color, sorry... :sad: I never, ever thought I could do bronze but I just bought a Kooba Eden in pewter and I swear it looks bronzey to me. i like it a lot! :yes:

8. pretty bag, pretty color, just not together

9. I love the bag and I love the color....but not together. Does that EVEN make sense???

10. I've tried and I can't....sorry. The color makes me not like the bag whereas I might feel differently if it was in a color that appealed to me. It definitely looks VERY functional! Looking forward to hearing what you decide.

11. It's a little to bright to me.

12. I think the color and the bag design would work separately. Together it looks almost tacky.