Can you de-code my dream?

1. I am a big believer that dreams can sometimes mean something or be telling you something, so here goes:

Last night I had a dream that I met Justin Timberlake. I wasn't star struck or anything, it was just like meeting up with a friend, like I had known him for years.

We hung out for a bit, had a good chat and then I left...

When I got home I had a package waiting for me. I instinctivly knew that it was a Balenciaga Weekender.

Now heres the funny part... I opened the box and pulled it out to find that it was really small and kind of shrivelled... :push:

So, what does this mean? I'm lost... I CANNOT figure it out. I'm on a purse and accessory ban now so I havent got any bags on the way to me which may be in the back of my mind or anything like that...

Can anyone shed some light? :roflmfao:

2. You mean the bag, right? :p

Hmmm... maybe deep down you're underwhelmed with b-bags? Surely not!

3. JT gots something weird going on....:graucho: ...obviously...:nuts:

4. OH MY GOSH... I just realized how WRONG that sentenced sounded...

Shoot me now :shame:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. I am literally laughing out loud to myself now reading that comment...

6. maybe since you're on a ban, your subconscious was trying to help you by telling you they are not all that (maybe when the ban is lifted they will be full and juicy again LOL)

Oh and since JT is single again...he may be coming to you for some comforting(j/k)

7. Here's wishing you a plumped up, juicy, and otherwise delectable Weekender--of any type!!! Go have some fun!

8. I like that idea...

Oh, there was none of that with JT... it wasnt one of "those" dreams :roflmfao:

It was at a Bar, just drinking and chatting... quite weird really!

9. I've read that when you dream that you're friendly with, or hanging out with a celebrity, no matter how random the celebrity, or even whether it's one you admire nor not, it means that you have a very healthy self esteem...not in an obnoxious way, just in an "I like me!" kind of way. it's like your subconscious is giving you a high five and telling you how awesome you are! :heart:

Not sure what to make of the shriveled b-bag though. :shrugs: But that's really funny.

10. ^^
    If KMSNYC is on to something there.. then maybe your dream is how your healthy self esteem and work ethic will get you through your purse ban while you're in school this year and the WE will stay a small seed in your mind and when you're done with school and lift your ban.. the small wrinkled WE/"seed" will expand to a full-size delectable super smooshy weekender! :p

YAY! Happy ending! haha...

11. LOL... these responses are sooooo creative... I love it!