Books & Music Can You Dance ??

I'm starting to think that instead of signing your kids up for ballet lessons to make them more poised, you could sign them up for ballroom dancing instead.

And there will be more chances to use ballroom dancing. People don't really use ballet, unless they become Prima Ballerinas, or something. But there will be family events . . . things like that. Granted, not every event has the need for the Fox Trot, but at least they'll know how to move to the beat.

No, I can't dance! Feel too self-conscious especially with fast dancing. I'm dreading the day I get married in the future since I'll have to dance in public. Definetely need to take some lessons beforehand.

I'm not professionally trained in anything, but I'm half Puerto Rican...so hell yeah! lol But I have to admit, it's been a long time since I shook what my mama gave me! But you never lose rhythm, right. =)

I can dance Salsa/merengue/Cumbia/CW/Bachata/Rhumba/Cha-cha-cha/West Coast Swing I am mediocre at best with most but can tear it up on the Salsa floor (on two here in Texas!) Never fail to have a great time going the clubs.