Can You Dance ??

1. I love Music and Dancing,
    I Take professional jazz and Flamenco regularly at a dance studio. I also love to disco dance at least once a week with my husband and girlfriends.

How about you? Can you dance ?

2. i can dance in the privacy of my own bedroom/bathroom when nobody is watching.......and when i've had a little too much to drink at a party....but i'd say in general it's a big resounding NO :biggrin:

3. in a word, no.

4. I have been taking Irish dance classes for a couple of years and I love it. It is a great workout and it is a beautiful form of dance. I just love Riverdance.

5. A little bit, not a lot. I don't go out much so I don't really put any dancing skills I have (if I do have any) to good use.

6. I've taken lots of classes (classical ballet, ballet jazz, flamenco, belly dancing, etc...) but still feel uncomfotable dancing in public. Now in my bedroom/bathroom is an entirely different story!

7. you know that little dance that Elaine does on Seinfeld?
    thats me.

8. Absolutely! Dancing is the best thing ever. It releases stress, it's good cardio, and you look hot (if you know what you're doing, haha). I've gotta stay true to my roots though and say that Persian dancing is definitely the best for me. :smile:

9. I love to dance. It's more fun when I'm with my girlfriends.

Bagnshoofetish I absolutely love the episode! I love the little kicks. :lol:

10. I do love dancing - I haven't danced in awhile (unless you call clapping and doing the twist with DD). I did jazz and tap in my younger (kid) days.

11. Used to do ballet back in the day.. but now.. just the regular booty shakin' in the club... :biggrin:

12. not really - but i'd like to think i can after i've swallowed a couple of bottles of gin! hehehe!

13. Does car dancing count?

14. Yes, I used to be well slinky rocking out to Faith No More and stuff, prob'ly a bit creaky now though my Goddess Workout bellydance tape is guilting me into getting back into it.

Cx

15. i love dancing but knows if i'm actually any good at it.. :p