Can you bleach/whitening your skin?

1. My armpits skintone are slightly darker than the rest of my skin and it hasn't always been this way. And it's not dirt! lol.

Is there anything you can do about it? Like, is there any good products to use?

Feels like im the only one with this problem :push:

2. Alright I'm gonna bump this up!

3. I dont mean to scare u but that first link for an older thread posted above reminded me of something. I had developed a similar condition where my neck and underarms began to turn darker. I tried everything and nothing worked so I went to the dermatologist who told me to go and get blood work done bc it could be a sign of pre-diabetes or pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrom). I was overweight at that time so I lost about 30 lbs and used various exfoliators and scrubs and now i am all cleared up.

Like i said, don't want to scare you but just thought to meantion my experience. Some of the things i used were home microdermabrasion kits, lush ocean salt, korres wild rose mask and a few random sugar scrubs and stuff.

4. hm iv always had that problem but the skin under my arms isnt too too much darker than the rest but it still bothers me....i asked my doctor about it and she said its normal i guess.