Can you believe these new prices????

This song is getting old as hell,three increases in one year :sad: .The US market appears to get hit first and frankly I'm getting sick of paying these higher prices for a bag when the style & quality haven't improved one damn bit :cursing: .

I love MC too....thankfully I only have 1 more bag left from that line to buy....sheesh! I'm still flipping out over $1910 for a MC Speedy...wowsa.
The thing about the production places is weird...because soooooo many of these bags are already being made here in the USA anyways....but maybe the materials are being in countries where our dollar sucks.

The MC Speedy was just $70 shy of a 10% increase.

IN fact I was looking at my Lodge PM....I bought her in April for right around $1200 and now she's at $1320.

I just wonder if there is a reason they are price increasing the MC so much compared to the other lines.

I'm so glad I bought my speedy in January!

I bought mine used because I was mad at $1800. Boy am I glad.

Looks like my Trouville will also end up being a used bag as well....I just can't justify spending that much on a non-limited bag. I'd rather put the almost $1500 towards an all-leather Suhali piece...or buy a couple Epi speedys!

The White MC Trouville went from $1330 to $1400.

I paid $1240 when I got mine (May 2005).

The Manhattan PM went from $1390 to $1450.

I paid $1280 (Dec 2005).

I thought the only price increase was before the Holidays of every year (Nov).
I can't believe there has been 3 price increases in one year!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I bought mine used because I was mad at $1800. Boy am I glad.

Looks like my Trouville will also end up being a used bag as well....I just can't justify spending that much on a non-limited bag. I'd rather put the almost $1500 towards an all-leather Suhali piece...or buy a couple Epi speedys!

I have no idea why the MC is hit the hardest, but I know I plan on getting 3 epi speedy 30's since they've went down! :nuts:

I am glad I have a couple MC pieces and honestly don't really like the line that much anymore!?! The alma is now almost $1500. So NOT worth it!

I have to agree with you, I have a few MC pieces that I love and am happy to have, but I'm not overly attracted to this line to plan on more purchases anyway, everytime I try on one of the larger bags it's just not me.......I feel bad for those of us who have been saving/wanting MC pieces though:sad:

I have to agree with you, I have a few MC pieces that I love and am happy to have, but I'm not overly attracted to this line to plan on more purchases anyway, everytime I try on one of the larger bags it's just not me.......I feel bad for those of us who have been saving/wanting MC pieces though:sad:

Yeah me too. I am happy with my Alma and pouchette. What's weird is I used to really love/want this line supper bad but after I got my Alma and didn't want to carry it I realized it's just not what I really like!?! I think I was caught up in "everyone wanting" those pieces!?!