Can we have another sub-category? Maybe?

1. Mods.....I was just thinking that it might be nice to have maybe a Scarf sub-category? Where we can put info about cleaning, buying from reputable re-sellers, buying vintage, buying new, all the designs, trivia, etc.....is it possible and is there enough interest?

:flowers: :flowers:

...just wondering......

2. I am not sure there is a enough interest to create a seperate sub-forum. Are you having a problem navigating through the forum to find the right threads??? Let me know because I can help you with that.

3. Great idea - I mentioned something earlier about ideas/ways to tie them so we could have pics included (as one posted which I'm soo in love with!!) I hope we can! I second the motion....

4. yes -- super idea!

5. What if we created a thread (sticky) in the reference section just about scarves, rather than create a whole subforum for just scarves.

6. OK! That would be GREAT, Jag. I wasn't sure of the correct terminology for the different sections so I just used "sub-category". Oh, that would be SO helpful!!!!! Love it!!!

7. Ok, then. I will go ahead and create a thread for you to put all the info you can about scarves. I will be located in the Reference Section.

8. Ok get postin ladies!!! It's all yours!

9. Brilliant idea... I am sure there are quite a few of us who collect, and scarves are a wonderful way to start a Hermes collection. There is so much info that we could share, aside of the good/bad buyer info. Many of us who collect vintage would love to share info, too.
    Please can we have it?!

10. Go take a look at the reference library ladies!!!

11. YAAYYYYY! Thank you so much, Jag!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :jammin: :jammin:

12. ....I am so excited......

13. But of course!

14. Thank you!!