Can this tote hold a laptop?

1. I am looking for a laptop bag that doesn't actually look like a laptop bag (if you know what I mean) Is this tote heavy duty enough to hold one? I have a Dell Latitude D620 (from work). The strap look kind of "thin" though ... it would be great to get an opinion from someone who has this bag!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks!!

2. It seems kind of small for a laptop tote. Plus, since the straps are thin, I'm not sure you want the weight of the laptop in your bag. Just my opinion...cute bag though!

3. That's what I thought too ... thanks for you reply! :smile:

4. the tote is small...cute bag btw

5. I think it would be too small to hold a laptop. Also, what if you get caught in the rain? Nice bag though.

6. I'm not sure it would make a great laptop bag and the straps are kind of thin so not sure how long it would hold up under heavy use.

7. I think it would be to small.

8. Thanks everyone! *on my way to search for another laptop bag ... *:sweatdrop:

9. I had the same prob.I just got a DELL laptop and found the perfect bag was already in my closet..LOL..It was a Prada nylon tote.Believe it or not..It fot my Dell 15 " laptop PERFECTLY

10. I've actually been looking for the same thing....My computer is a little smaller than yours though, but I was looking at a prada nylon tote (no zipper though :confused1: ) or one of the new Fendi totes...good luck and lets keep each other posted for ideas!!

11. I forgot...the other one I kinda like is the chanel cambon shopper tote, cause it's roomier and I could actually fit dvd's, charger, etc...but it's pricier than the others...also I could use that as a purse too of course!!

12. If it laptop does fit, you'll still have to be very careful because it won't have any padding around it like a laptop bag does. You may want to get a laptop sleeve to put it in if you're going to carry it in a bag that's not made for a laptop. Juicy Couture has some cute laptop sleeves.

13. Nope~~~~I think the strap will brake because laptop is too heavy!!

14. i have a hobo (not sure exactly what it's called- it's from 96/97 tom ford?)

and my laptop fits perfectly in it! it gets kinda cumbersome to put it in bc of the shape, but it's really comfortable once it's in.

15. Yeah, I will hesitate to put a laptop in there cos it might break the straps. Its a lovely tote though. I have been wanting one in pink!