Can there be too much damier?

1. I have a damier speedy which I love and have been contemplating getting a larger damier bag for my laptop like a Bastille or Broadway. Do you think if I use both on a daily basis it would be too much of a good thing? I tried it on in the store but can't decide if it looks nice to match or if I look like I'm carrying luggage. Thanks for your input!
  2. I don't think it would be a problem, but I personally would probably spice it up a little bit with some bag charms or by throwing some cles on the outside of them to give them a little pop or even a bandeau or something. :smile:
  3. I don't think so. I saw a lady at the aiport with a damier alma and keepall and she looked very chic.
  4. never can have too much of one line.
  5. I agree....some people are damier crazy and some mono.Like LuvLVRN25 said just make it fun by adding charms!
  6. I think it would be fine! It's timeless and elegant!
  7. It would be fab!
  8. There can never be TOO MUCH damier~! I've more damier and damier azur pieces than the others. :smile:
  9. I think it would look good.
  10. i don't think there's anything wrong with that.
  11. I think that, matching it is the way to go...

The only other match that would look lovely and give it some pop would be the Azur...that would look sweet....
  12. Great idea, ITA!
  13. I think it would look fine.
  14. at least i dont think i have enough....................

15. Thanks for the input everyone! I'm going to take my laptop to the store to see which it fits better. I guess you can never have too much of a good thing!