Can the Monogram Pochette be worn on the shoulders?

1. I was looking at the Monogram Pochette and i was wondering if it could be worn on the shoulders? I wouldn't wanna get any perspiration on it:shame:

2. Get a strap extenter for it.:biggrin:

3. So is it better to get the Monogram Pochette with the strap extender or get the Monogram Recital, which can be worn on the shoulders?

4. I would go with Recital.:heart:

5. :yes: thank you

6. I had both but I didn't like the Recital that much. I still perfer the Accessories Pochette more. I guess that I'm more of a zipper person instead of a flap.

7. Yup, I wear mine on the shoulder all time!

8. It can be but I would recommend an extender like LV_Addict said. It'll come really close to your armpits without an extender unless you have thin arms.

9. It is very uncomfortable to wear it on the shoulder without the extender.

10. i second the extender.

11. Here's a pic of how close it comes to my armpits.

[​IMG]

old picture! don't mind the watermark and the dirty mirror

12. I have no problem carrying the pochette on my shoulder. I tried it out with an extender, but it didn't look or feel right to me. The drop felt too long. It's all a matter of what you're comfortable with. :smile:

13. Bonjour, I've bought a longer strap at the LV boutique, it's better to wear it.

14. I don't have an extender and it fits fine and comfortably on my shoulder. I really like to wear it during the summer b/c it is so light

15. oh :shocked: how that extender look like ? as i have a rather fat arm :shame:
    i normally just carry the pochette with my hand :hrmm: