Can the Damier Knightsbridge be used as a shoulder bag?

1. Does anyone know if this bag's handles are long enough to put on your shoulder? Those who own it, do you love it? Is it easy to get in and out of? Thanks!

Knightsbridge.jpg
  2. This is fabulous!

3. I just saw that bag the other day...the opening is huge! Its like opening a box. Don't think you can wear it on the shoulder.

4. Its a beautiful bag, but cannot be worn on the shoulder. The opening is great...its opens into a square, so its real easy to get into.

5. like smallfry said, this bag opens into a square and it is huge! and nope you can't put it on your shoulder.

6. Don't know if this will help, but it clearly says it is a hand held on the website...:shrugs:

7. its a handheld but I use mine on my shoulder without any problems. i love it!

8. The handles look longer than a speedy-and since the handles are flat, not round, they appear to be shoulder straps. Everlong, how does the bag feel under your arm, is it bulky or comfortable? I love this bag, I think it's a great alternative to the Duomo which is only handheld. Thanks for the info!! :yes:

9. The picture makes it look like you almost can but I don't think you can. What a nice bag though!

10. its not bulky at all. if you can carry a stuffed papillion under your arm you can carry the knightsbridge even though its a tad wider

11. I love this bag...I think it might be a great Damier alternative to the Manhattan PM!

12. It's funny you should say that because they both have a very similar silhouette!:yes: