Can the bandeau be worn as a bracelet?

1. omg Ethan Reynolds! mmmmm so sexy! yes it can be worn that way, but why not just a bandanna like that hot piece of man!

2. it can totally be worn as a bracelet. when i went to buy my mc bandeau, another lady came over and her SA showed her to put it on as a bracelet! very cute!!

3. I think it would look great! I have worn an Hermes twilly wrapped around my wrist and got lots of compliments. The bandeau and the twilly are very similar in size and shape. Go for it!!

4. I thought you liked Ben better! LOL :p

I'm not sure how Ethan folded his bandana to make it into a bracelet.

Those cuffs Ben is wearing is inspiring me to get the Black Double Coiled Bracelet!

5. Does anyone have a picture of their bandeau being worn as a bracelet? :nuts:

6. ooh i want to know too!

7. Wow, I never thought about it being used as a bracelet. Great Idea! I have a Black MC Bandeau, I'll give it a try. I'm not sure how to exactly tie it on though. :s

8. yup, i wear mine on my wrist.

9. ahh! pics pretty please? i think i remember jane might have some...

10. here you go

Mulitcolour wrist.jpg Cerises wrist.jpg
  11. Well, I tried to tie on my MC Bandeau on my wrist 2 different ways but I have no clue how to tie it, so it doesn't look good at all. I'm kind of embarressed to show these cause I really had no idea what I was doing. :sweatdrop: But here they are. Sorry ladies if these are not the kind of pictures you were looking for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Thanks for posting the pics!

13. I love the way that looks. I so want to see someone tie like 3 of these together and wear it as a bandana like Nicole Richie does.

14. There was someone doing it here a while ago playing with a bandana before giving it away as a gift.. Can't remember the username, but he came up with a lot of different styles for the bandana.