Can someone tell me why I waited months for one of these and now there are 3!?

Where in the heck did you get a firebird Teri from??????

And by the way, you will LOVE your bowler much more than the Mimi!

Is this your first TT Bowler?

Yes this is my very first TT Bowler- I hope I love it! The Mimi is just too East/ West for me.. The Teri in Firebird was something I snatched up real quick on ebay! I actually bought it for a great price and it was in flawless condition.. I would have totally kept it for myself but I fell in love with a Choc. Patchwork Stam and I needed funding for it :sad: Such is life when you love handbags, huh?? It' a constant revolving door!! I thought for sure you were going to end up with that bag- sorry about your ebay fees! I read that in another section somewhere..

i think sometimes, sellers watch items to see when and if they sell. if the seller has the same item they've been meaning to sell, usually the recently ended item gives them an idea of what they could posibly get for the item. also they figure the people who missed out on the last auction, will bid on theirs.

it was the same when i sold my Black irina bag. it was the only one in black i had seen on ebay for about a month, even with the appearance of the bags at off of saks. after mine sold for quite above what the other colors had been going for, 2 or three suddenly appeared on ebay as well...