Can someone tell me the difference between the 3 coin purses?

1. 1-Coin Purse [168503] 4.5 x 6 leather tag only
    2-Mini-purse (Coin Purse, porte-monnaie) [130783] $285 6 x 4.5 leather tag only (narrow) 1408
    3-Porte-monnaie (coin purse) [130782] 4.5 x 3 no longer made leather tag only (narrow) 2778

I am soooo confused by the 3. I know the 3rd one is the discontinued style, but what about 1 and 2? Anyone have pics? I have #2 and I used to have a Cornflower Blue one but I am unsure what my CB ones was.

2. coin purse:

[​IMG]

coin.jpg
  3. actually i think 1&2 are the same? arent they??

4. liz, I found a pic of #3 from the Bal style reference section. firstclass, I hope it's okay that I used the picture of your YUMMY accessories! The below pic shows both the coin purse (#168503) AND the porte-monnaie (#130782).

'06 black shoulder / '05 teal shoebag / '04 eggplant coin purse and porte-monnaie / '05 sky-blue porte-monnaie

[​IMG]

5. this is the mini coin purse (for qns 2)
    [​IMG]

Here is the mini-mini coin purse (discontinued style) for qns 3 which is impossible to get
    [​IMG]

KIF_1499.1.JPG KIF_1282.1.JPG
  6. great thread Liz!

Celia, what is qns 2 or qns 3?

7. Qns - questions (I hope that's what you're asking! :confused1:)

8. I think those stand for question 2 and question 3, hmwe...

9. And to make things more confusing, later this season there will be GH coin purses (and Holiday collection coin purses too!)

[​IMG]

10. oooooo pretty!!!!

11. YEAHH I LOVE this thread - I'm still a big fan of the cute coin purses :drool::yahoo::heart: - thank you for start it lizlike..... :tup:

Cute pics lothlorien, Celia.. and 'P' incoral.... - thank you for sharing :heart:

my currents from 2004:

[​IMG]

and those from 2005:

[​IMG]

DSC00189.JPG DSC00190.JPG
  12. fistclass1 your coin purses are so cute! I love your collection!

13. firstclass- love your piccies!!

ICB- that giant coin purse is GORGEOUS!! i want it..

14. I just bought by first coin purse from Aloha Rag ... can't wait to share!

15. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope Diabro gets these eventually; I have to have one!