Can Someone tell me if this is a fake or not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I'm BRAND new to this forum so be nice if I do something wrong. Could someone please let me know if this is a fake or not? I have plenty of pictures, just looking for a little feedback. I have done a lot of reading about fakes but now that I have received this wallet I would like a little help!

Please check out the attached pictures and let me know what you think...

Michelle :confused1:
  2. Hi and welcome! I don't see any pics attached, but these types of questions should be posted in the "authenticate this" thread at the top of this page - just cut and paste the link to the auction from your browser and then we can help you :smile:
  3. Welcome!! There is no may want to ask this in the authenticate this thread at the top.
  4. Oops! We posted at the same time!
  5. we're always more than willing when posted in the appropriate thread. and you may want to try the pictures again.
  6. I can't seem to cut and paste it and also, it won't let me download any pictures because it states that they are too large, even if I change the format I can't seem to get them small enough.
  7. Are you using the "attach files" option? You need to use that or upload them to a photo host (like Photobucket) and copy/paste the link. If you need to resize your photos you can open them in MS Paint and resize using "Image" and then "Stretch/Skew" - lower the percentage on the height and width and that should help. :smile:
  8. Thanks Mokoni and everyone for all your help. I have fixed my pictures and created a new reply in the correct spot (Authenticate this), with attached pictures. Thanks once again, hope you guys can help me out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.