can someone tell me how i can get a goyard bag authenticated?

1. not sure where to post this..so i'm sorry if this is the wrong place..but how do i get a goyard authenticated..and is there a "how to spot a fake" thread on it? thanks!!

2. Not sure. Can you take a bunch of pics and post them? Take pics of all of the unique details...

3. i don't know much about it only what i see in pictures..so i wouldn't know what to look for..what should i be looking for besides the silver tab that has the engraving in it? i was hoping to find one for less than retail..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. i just compared it to mine... I can pretty much confirm that it's authentic. Everything matches my Goyard.

5. aww thank you!! here is one more just to check..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. continued..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. just curious, what does your bag say for the numbers..the first bag says SUT 020062
    the second bag says PIR 020071 (as far as i can make out it's hard to see )

thanks! does it matter what the first 3 letters are?

8. mine has the SUT and the # (mines black so the # is different than yours)... So i don't want to confirm the second bag for you. sorry. but the first def looks authentic

9. thanks so much for your help..really really appreciate it..think i'll go for the first one =)

10. one more thing..can you look closely to your bag and see how the writting is? the first one, the writing says, g oyard with the paris running down perpendicular to the OYARD
    and also the "s" in paris curls rounded at the bottom..

while the second bag, the GOYARD has paris runnig perpedicular to the YARD part and the "s" in paris doesn't really curl much..it's almost a straight line at the bottom..

cant you check your bag and see which one it matches with? thanks!