can someone please rec an SA..

Well in my case then Daphne has been having a bad day since 2/7...I have emailed her a dozen times, talked to her once on the phone only because she answered it...still did not do what she said she would, then the next time I called they asked for my name and then came back and said she was busy...I think she is ticked at me for a sale that did not happen which I still feel was her fault it fell thru...she holds a grudge and what I would really like to do is to confront her about her attitiude but she's not worth anymore of my time...I know alot of you love Daphne but she to me is very unprofessional especially for the high end store she's employed by...reminds me of Pretty Woman when she went shopping..."I was in here yesterday and you would not help me...you work on commission right...big mistake...huge...I have to go shopping now"...I'm still ticked about this whole thing...so sorry if I stepped on anybodys toes here but this was a perfect opportunity for me to vent my anger and frustration as my DH don't really care...

Well in my case then Daphne has been having a bad day since 2/7...I have emailed her a dozen times, talked to her once on the phone only because she answered it...still did not do what she said she would, then the next time I called they asked for my name and then came back and said she was busy...I think she is ticked at me for a sale that did not happen which I still feel was her fault it fell thru...she holds a grudge and what I would really like to do is to confront her about her attitiude but she's not worth anymore of my time...I know alot of you love Daphne but she to me is very unprofessional especially for the high end store she's employed by...reminds me of Pretty Woman when she went shopping..."I was in here yesterday and you would not help me...you work on commission right...big mistake...huge...I have to go shopping now"...I'm still ticked about this whole thing...so sorry if I stepped on anybodys toes here but this was a perfect opportunity for me to vent my anger and frustration as my DH don't really care...

Oh no Diana! I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Daphne. Perhaps Sarah or Liz would be better for you instead? Sometimes it takes trying out the other SAs before figuring out who fits your needs best. I happened to have Daphne because she was the only SA available when I visited the boutique, and she was ok. Their customer service is very civil...personally, I don't hold my breath for them to go the extra mile for me. I mentioned in another thread before that once you finish your transaction, they kind of wave you away and go back into the back room, leaving you alone in the store with the security guard. Not a textbook friendly customer service, but hey...i got what i wanted, and they get what they wanted.

In general, I'm not a big fan of sucking up to SAs in order to develop a relationship with them. While I appreciate that they will pull strings and go the extra mile from you if you are a good customer for them, how can you start to be a good client if they won't even lift a finger to help you during your first visit/call? :shrugs:

actually i just called to follow up my order
i placed an order for 3 extra tassles with terry since 02/20 and today 02/27 i still don't get anything. so, i called balny and asked for terry. the lady who picked up the phone told me that terry will be in on thurday. i said ok then could you follow up my order for me please. she asked my name, i told her. she said she can't find my order, i said that impossible because in my amex's statement online it shows that you already charged me. she asked my last name, now she found my order. she said all she know is the order has been processed since 02/20. she said terry might forgot to ship you the order, she can't track the order, can't do anything, i have to call and talk with terry again on thu and then she hang up my phone. :wtf:

ANDY_SACH

Oh my that's terrible! It must be frustrating when you have been charged something and no one has a clue where the heck it is!

Not that I don't believe you or anything but I'm really surprised that this happened. Hopefully you get this resolved with Terry soon.

daphne is the only person there i will deal with now. she takes the time to pick out the perfect leather that i am looking for and if she doesn't have what i want available, she will tell me the truth instead of just shipping something to me that she knows i will not like. she's always gotten back to me in a very timely manner and always follows up to see if i received an item. she really is the best SA that i have ever dealt with at any store.

ANDY_SACH

Oh my that's terrible! It must be frustrating when you have been charged something and no one has a clue where the heck it is!

Not that I don't believe you or anything but I'm really surprised that this happened. Hopefully you get this resolved with Terry soon.

I got the tassles today by regular mail (84 cents stamp)
And she sent me the wrong color.
I told her my bag is rouge vif (fire engine) 2006
She sent me the grenat (oxblood) one
But the rest she sent the right color
God .... I'm going to BalNY next Tue!!

I worked with a beloved SA mentioned here and I found her to be unprofessional with me when a problem came up. While I was in the store it was all dandy but she became rude later. She obviously didn't lose any commission because the sale was done but SAs sometimes forget they only work at these boutiques, not own them! I will work with someone else for my next purchase at BalNY.

I just called up BalNY and dealt with Daisy. She was with a customer so she said she'd call back in 10minutes & did so. I spoke to another SA prior, but I didn't catch her name. Both were very nice.

Kim is wonderful - never had a bad time with her. She just told me she will be out for the next two days, though. She will be back on Saturday a.m.

Also, Leslie is great, but I'm not sure what her role is there - I think she is the Manager, so I'm not sure if you can work with her as an SA. However, she did all the SA-type things with me one day on the phone when Kim was not available. She did a LOT of legwork - pulling out bags and describing them to me.

Andy_Sach...never mind...I just read above and you ordered 3...I need to get about 8 packs of colors and heard that one is limited to 2 packs which will take then forever...(I wonder how long you have to wait inbetween orders...does anyone know)...they probably don't have some of the colors I need...the SA I spoke a few weeks ago to didn't know what 04 mystery green was so I guess there is one I can scratch off my list already...