Can someone please post visuals on their Carlys!

1. I want one sooo bad, but i dont know which size to get. I'm 5' 4'' but i like bigger bags. Please post pictures with you and you carly! Thanks!

2. for reference, i'm 5'6" and, uhm, not small. lol. large carly:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I'm 5'5 160ish lbs. Large Brass/Khaki/Saddle Carly

Sorry for the bad quality.

[​IMG]

And here's one compared to my cat LOL

[​IMG]

4. I absolutly LOVE that color!!!! Is it limited? I saw one on eBay... Ugh I love it. It's different.

5. wow, the large ones are way bigger than i thought! Thank you girls sooooooo much for the pictures! now i really need a pic of the medium!

6. This is actually the small...I can't fit a normal sized wallet in it, so I got a Coach ID holder. I can fit that, the Coach pill compact, 3 lip glosses, 2 small prayer books, my cell phone and keys in it...

DSC00396.JPG
  7. i use my large one for school. and then it just doubles as my purse.

isn't the chambray tdf? i think it was fairly limited- i had a heck of a time finding it!

8. carly.jpg
  9. I know you said you wanted the medium, but I'll post a picture of my demi anyway just so you can get a visual. It's actually a lot bigger than most people thought it would be. I'm 5'6 for a height reference.

[​IMG]

10. i am 5.1.5" and around 115-120lbs and i use the large carly in khaki and gold for school

[​IMG]
    this is a pic of the carly relatively unstuffed on me

[​IMG]
    this is what it looks like stuffed

[​IMG]
    and this is what it looks like on the inside when its stuffed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this is what it looks like on me when its stuffed

11. thanks so much guys!! i think ill just go to the coach store and try em out :smile:

12. I want one soooo bad! I know my dh would probably kill me but I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I get a PCE card so I can buy it! I'm not all that into my Mandy--it just hangs funny! I'm going to have my SA if he thinks it's defective or something!

Amy