Can someone please help me authenticate my Rebecca Minkoff Nikki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just got this today but want to make sure if their authentic. Here are the pictures:

Thanks!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Interior:

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. It looks authentic to me. I have a blue one and a royal one (crazy me.). The linings are the same as yours and so are the other details. Is it a chocolate brown one? Very nice color. I had ordered an expresso brown but thought it was just too dark to my liking. Enjoy your bag.

5. looks good to me! my lining is different but i have seen that lining on others, and my rebecca minkoff label in the inside is gold plated and then surrounded by a strip of leather as well. great color!! :tup:

6. I've seen the chocolate one, which this looks like. The lining was the same but hardware was silver. I've heard that the last sample sale there were handbags with mixed hardware. Perhaps that makes this authentic. It's a beautiful bag.

7. Thank you guys !! : )

8. WHERE DID YOU GET THE BAG? I HAVE THE BLACK NIKKI GOT IT FROM LUNA BOSTON AND I KNOW IT IS THE REAL DEAL I CALLED RM AND SPOKE WITH THE GIRLS THERE AND THEY SAID LUNA BOSTON IS TOTALLY LEGIT. HOWEVER I ALSO GOT THE MINI BUT ORDERED IT FROM THE RM WEBSITE AND I WOULD MUCH RATHER GET MY BAG FROM RM LOVE CATALINA THERE!! ANYWAY YOUR BAG LOOKS LEGIT TO ME SAME AS MINE BUT DIFFERENT COLOR. HOPE THIS HELPS. BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE BAG.?? :smile:

9. I got this from Label360/com with a 30% off code : )

10. Its real!

xo, Rebecca

11. Anyone know where I can get a mini Nikki? They're sold out on the site!

12. Tobi.com (still has the chocolate and espresso), Luna Boston or Shopbop

13. I Think Museten Has A Mini Black With Gold Hardware But Other Than Know I Was Told By The Girls At Rm That They Are Not Making Them Any Longer Not Sure If They Will Again. They Put In A Special Order And Had My Black Mini With Silver Harware Made But I Had To Pay More On Top Of The Retail Price. ( But Worth It!!) Let Me Know If You Find One.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.