Can someone look and tell me if these are evap or faint positives?

1. Hi, Newbie here. I'm 1 day late of AF. At least I think I am I might have "o"ed later than I thought.
    I took an equate and, First Response Early Result, Clearblue + - and Internet Cheapy test. I got faint Positives or Evap's one all of them can you take a look at my Equate test and FRER test?.. All the positive line's came up in the time frame..
    Thank you so much. Clearblue is first test, the 3 other tests after clearblue are equate, then the last is FRER
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hi, Newbie here. I'm 1 day late of AF. At least I think I am I might have "o"ed later than I thought.
    I took an equate and, First Response Early Result, Clearblue + - and Internet Cheapy test. I got faint Positives or Evap's one all of them can you take a look at my Equate test and FRER test?.. All the positive line's came up in the time frame..
    Thank you so much. Clearblue is first test, the 3 other tests after clearblue are equate, then the last is FRER
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. On the 1st photo, it's so blurry I can't read what it says for a positive{?}
    The next ones I am not sure which line I should be trying to confirm?

ANY positive is a positive though, you either have the pregnancy hormone or you don't. You can't NOT be pregnant but have the hormone present unless you're miscarrying.
    KWIM?

4. The first one looks positive to me. Evap lines are usually grey/colorless. Take another test tomorrow morning and read it within the time frame.....good luck :smile:

5. The positive on equates a + sign for pregnant, but the ---- part disappears and the up and down line stays if pregnant.. Thanks guys!

6. The first one is not a positive pregnancy line but a smear. The line needs to go the same direction as the test line - Horizontal is NOT a positive. It needs to be a vertical line like the test line.

The others are impossible to tell because the tests are old and the could be evap lines. I know that with clear blue easy there is almost a "lack of color" for a line where it should turn blue or red, it's like a "clear" stripe, but that's not a positve, that's just the "wear it's supposed to turn color" section.

Can you tell I've taken WAY too many pregnancy tests? LOL

Believe me, when you see a positive, there will be no doubt because it will be the right color.

AND NEVER read it out of the time frame - they will be wrong.

7. I pointed out the + sign on the equate these lines cam up in 60 second after taking the test not after the test was already dried. I took the pictures when they were dry. The clearblue test, it was hard to see because the line was faint faint.
    The equates have a thing were the -- disappers but the pos up and down line stays (the part that makes the +)..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. I have two daughters already.. I'm a POAS acholic though so I have pee'd on tons already in 3 days. I got blood done yesterday wont know what it says till tomarrow..

9. I do see faint lines, but they are very faint. Not sure what to make of it. My tests were always very obvious lines.

10. Yeah so were mine with my other pregnancies, i'm thinking maybe I ovualted later than what I thought I did. Well, the beta quan will be in tomarrow so If its negative than I know I'm not pregnant, But, If it comes out positive that will be joy joy for me :smile:..
    Thank you ladies...

11. The first test looks like it could be, but maybe you should wait a few more days and retest.

12. I'm merging your 2 threads together, pelase don't post the same thing twice, duplicates aren't allowed.
    Thanks!

13. All 4 different tests must have been Evap line's with color. (Blood work said not pregnant not sure what the number was)

14. Aww, well keep trying and good luck!!