Can someone identify this purse please?

1. My mom was wearing it the other day and when I told her I liked it, she gave it to me (she has the biggest heart of anyone I know). Anyway, it kicked off my Coach addiction (I have two others but this purse and I are in love) and I wanted to know if it had a name.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

ETA: Oh and to the right of it is one of my other Coach purses, it has a black "belt buckle" front... does anyone know its name? Hee hee!

2. The red one I'm not sure of, but the black one on the right is a Soho flap bag. :smile:

The red looks like it may be a Hamptons style, so I'd guess a Hampton's signature tote of some kind.

3. Actually... I'm starting to think it might be fake. I was comparing the inside tag to my other Coach purses and the red one only has 3 first numbers. But my mom doesn't buy fakes, she only gets her purses at Coach... how could that happen?

4. What are all the numbers on the creed of the first bag?

5. Now that I think about it, it's either a really good fake or real. I mean, the Cs on the outside of the bag look perfect, the sides and the bottom like a lot like the Hamptons bag (I think that's the one). And the zipper says YKK like my other Coaches.

Anyway, the number is J3J-6892.

6. It is probably called something like Hamptons Signature Carryall. You can call or e-mail Coach.

7. Hi, I just saw your question and I don't know if you're still looking at this thread, but I'm in the same situation. I just bought the same bag on eBay and THEN saw the differences between the drilldown picture and that bag. Somehow I missed it before the auction ended, too excited I guess. The seller says it's authentic. The style number on the tag is J3J-6892, just like yours and looks just like it, only mine's in hot pink. The shape might be different because it's fabric and got soft and squishy, but mine also has that flat handle like yours. I wondered why the drilldown picture shows rolled handles instead of flat, though. The thing that makes me feel better is that I have another hot pink bag, same signature fabric and it's serial number is K3K-6842, and matches the drilldown picture. Did you ever confirm yours as real? I'm going nuts trying to figure this out before paying the seller! :sweatdrop:

8. wow thats a swell bag!! i m sure its authentic... i ve seen one of those in like a watermelon type color too

9. Sometimes the drilldown pic is a little different from the actual bag. The original bag can be slightly different from the bag that is actually produced. They might have planned rolled handles but somewhere in production or even before production changed it to flat handles. It's very pretty!

10. Wow!!! What a steal!!!! That is such a pretty bag!

11. Thanks, Leanne, I'm really excited to see it in person - I had a smaller bag in that same color so I know how pretty it is, but that one was just too small for me. I guess I carry too much stuff! But, this one I know I'll use! The seller said she only used it 4 times, and it's supposed to be in great shape. I hope it gets here fast!!

I just happened to see someone carrying a black version of it today and I was just staring at it to get the feel of the look in person - poor woman probably thought I was weird....

12. pretty bag girls!