Can someone help with size reference for Stellina?

1. Hi, Could someone pretty please, post a picture of a Stellina next to a Denaro or a Caramella for size reference? Or link me to a pic? All of the gals in the reference pics are SOOOO tiny!! Thanks for your help!

2. [​IMG]

3. I don't own a stellina...but as someone who's 5'8" tall, I have to say I know exactly how you feel about all these tiny girl pictures!

4. I am fairly short but not "tiny". The stellina strap is a little short for cross body on me (vs. a ciao or bambinone which hit just right), but I love it as a shoulder bag.

5. I'm 5'7" ish/size 11 and don't have a caramella or anything, but here's some pictures of me with my stellina for reference:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope that helps!

This thing holds a LOT. Need to sneak a bottle of water or soda (or two) and some candy or whatever into the theatres? This bag is perfect for it. It can fit a small paperback, a largish wallet (I've got a Kipling wallet thats about 7.5" long x 4" high x 2" wide which would fit), a checkbook, a cell phone, makeup, agenda, etc etc. I can't say enough good things about this bag- even though I'm trading it off for a smaller one tomorrow, hehe.

6. Here's a stellina vs. caramella vs. angioletto photo I took awhile back.

[​IMG]

And I don't know if this helps, but here's another photo below of the stellina vs. campeggio vs. andiamo.

[​IMG]

7. Skepticism - love your TAN PG BAGS! :drool:

8. Thanks for your help, everyone! The pictures really helped a lot. Now I need to find the perfect Stellina! Trasporto, OP, something with a black strap... hmmmm.....:heart::love::heart:

9. I like Trasporto on a Stellina, since the characters are small enough to fit whole scenes on the pockets. Lots of other prints get too interrupted by the pocket flaps for my tastes.