Can someone help out a poor UK student?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, I'm from London and have seen some gorgeous Coach bags on
    I know there are many fakes around but would like to know if anyone can tell me if the Coach Suede Mia Satchels (Burgundy/Bordeaux colour) i've seen on eBay are genuine or not.
    They normally sell for around $200+ and a few of the eBay sellers are saying they have Coach Gift receipts & the item can be returned to the store if necessary (?). Also, one seller said she purchased the bag from a Camarillo Outlet.
    I'm not sure if any of this is true but if anyone can fill me in on whether any of this is plausible, please let me know.
    Being a poor student, $200 is a lot of money for me to part with just to end up with a fake.
    Thanks! :yes:

e.g of one auction below COACH MIA SUEDE SOHO SATCHEL HAMPTON SHOULDER BAG 10061 (item 260045579978 end time 01-Nov-06 20:16:32 GMT)
  2. The one you listed looks authentic. There can be fake receipts but that usually happens more with LV. It is possible it can be an outlet bag. Fakes are horrible!
  3. please only post authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! sticky at the top of the Forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.