Can someone Help me Locate A Speedy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone!!!

I would like to purchase a mono speedy 30, I just purchased the mini trunks&bags from eluxury, but i really want to find a speedy on eBay... I have about 450 to 500 to spend, but i can not tell the fakes from the real ones. If someone can lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I would like a new one, but a slightly used one would be ok now.

2. why dont you wait and save a little more money and get a brand new one from elux or a boutique??

and if not im sure some tPF's can lead you in the right direction!!!

3. Ye, I guess im impatient. I was looking at the neverfull MM but i really want the speedy to go with my mini trunks&bags

4. i agree. just save about another 100 more and you can just get it off of elux again. but if you're still impatient, all you have to do is post the link of an eBay item your interested in on the tPF "authenticate this" thread, and all of the 'experts' will help you decide the real from the fake.

5. Yes, please post any bag your interested in, in the Authenticate This thread in the Louis Vuitton Shopping Section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.