Can someone help me identify this MJ bag?

1. I went to Nordstrom today (with the intent of trying out the new Chloes) and I caught this MJ bag on the sale table. My fav SA told me it had just been returned and it was from a past season so the price was great. :tup: I snatched it up because I love the style and color...but can you MJ experts help me in identifying the year, exact style, and color? I think it's white (the tag is covered with Nordie's barcode thingy) and the Sophia, but I've just started with MJ (I have a black Courtney that I bought last spring) so this is the second bag in my collection.

I absolutely :heart: this bag, though. She's the perfect size and color for me! Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I have overhead canned lighting in my house and it's impossible to get a true to life color right now! I will try and take pictures outside tomorrow. The bag is not as bright white as the flash picture would have you believe and not as yellow as the non-flash picture.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks so much for all your help!
  2. I'm new to that the Stella? Maybe someone else can verify...:shrugs:
  3. congrats, it has beautiful lining inside.

identifying MJ bags should all be posted in the top of the forum under "Name that MJ bag!!" The experts will help you there.
  4. Sorry! I'm new to this forum...should I just copy and paste my post there? Thanks!
  5. Wow, that looks like a past season Sophia and because of the suede lining, it is either a fall or winter bag, methinks. I would guess 2004ish. Those are real hard to find these days. Congrats!!
  6. Gorgeous Sophia! Congrats!
  7. Yes it is a Sophia,