Can someone give the style name for this Chloe bag?

1. I bought this from NAP last year during a bag binge and for some reason i cannot remember the right name for it. I believe it's some kind of Ascot but when I Google for Chloe Ascots, it doesn't come up. Just the larger tote styles.:confused1: TIA for clues.:smile:

2. Wow! I've been hunting on the internet for it too and I cannot find it! It does really resemble an Ascot, but the Ascot totes seem to be much more rectangular and I could only find a few pictures of them. The Ava's are more square, but I don't think that is what it is. Sorry I wasn't more help. Here are the links to the pictures if you are interested.
  3. I'm thinking of emailing NAP(maybe they have the style name on record) but I'm afraid they're going to think I'm totally insane. LOL! "now, what did i buy from you again?"
  4. I am pretty sure that was the Ascot style that came out just after the original Ascot satchel.:heart: I think it was in the winter of '06, b/c I saw the originals at Neiman Marcus in the fall '06. I have the original Ascot satchel in black, brown and red. It is a two-toned bag, quite heavy with thick leather, and then it was changed to the one in the pic. The original has a huge brass clip with a strap that goes around the bag which can be used as a belt as well. :rolleyes: If I had a camera I would take a pic of mine, but maybe someone has that one also and can show it:smile:
  5. Beanie, I'd love to see a pic of your bag! I'm sure I'd faint if I saw your entire Chloe collection. We seem to have similar tastes.

The one I have must not have been very popular... I can't think of ever seeing anyone with this one. I haven't used it because it's a bit small for my needs but it was cute.

Now this Ascot at BBS is *beautiful* and a great size(15"L x 5"W x 12"H).:drool: Good thing it's not for sale.:sweatdrop:

6. Believe me, when I see what's goin' on in my closet, I COULD faint!:nuts: And when I get my Amex bill, that's another thing entirely!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: In any case, this bag in the picture is stunning! It's similar to my ascots with the little tabs across the bottom and all. Definitely a keeper! :yes:
  7. Its definately 100% ascot zipped tote. I bought one too. There are different variations on it - some more rectangle, some with no zip fastening. It was only made in limited numbers and predominately for Europe (this one anyway) I know the non zipped rectangular shape made it to the states.

I did a fair bit of research on this before I sold it last year so if you need anymore help let me know
  8. That sounds right...I did get it from Net-A-Porter when they were shipping to the US from the UK.:yes:
  9. Beanie - you are my Chloe HEROINE! I love the cool, calm, collected way you list your bags of every type and coloration with nary a nod to pesky American Express anythings.
    AND YOUR DH ACTUALLY ASKS WHEN YOUR LATEST BAG WILL BE DELIVERED!!! AND HE KNOWS YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE!!! Okay - so maybe you haven't taken photos yet but that would require a catalogue bigger than Spiegel's! Your closet must rival an average Chloe boutique in size and you can teach the retailers a thing or two. I vote for you for President!!!!:queen:
  10. You know what? You're right. I have been through so much in my baby boomer life that a big balance on the Amex is no sweat:smile: :wlae: I'm in a great second marriage, (the first was a stepford wife nightmare, that's another forum somewhere!) and my DH is very sweet, but doesn't understand why anyone would need more than one, okay MAYBE two handbags...:shrugs: That said, he refuses to even go NEAR the Chloe closet so that he doesn't have a nuclear meltdown in the room! It's not the money though, it's like "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????"
    Anyway, I think I am slowly coming to the end of the Chloe collection, since I seem to be drawn (like a 1000 pound magnet) to the paddingtons and they are dwindling as we write...I think I almost have all the colors that are possible to collect! Fortunately my daughter, 31, who has inherited my obsession, has a pretty good collection of her own, so she doesn't need to borrow mine. Although lately she does ask, "how are you feeling, Mom?" (Just kidding!! LOL)
    In any case, yes...I am very philosophical about it, and just accept it as the addiction it is, and hope that someday I'll be able to really "come out of the closet" about it, so to speak. But for now, I just say, "oh, this old thing, I've had it for AGES!!!" (Yeah, if an "age" is 3 days!)