Can life get any sweeter?? I'm going to be a grandmother!

1. My son called me a while ago, and told me I'm going to be a grandma in about 8 months!! I'm am totally tickled pink!!!

I just had to share this with you all!!! :yahoo:

2. OMG SPEEDY!!!! Congrats!!!! you are going to be the best grandmother IN THE WORLD!!!!!
    :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :yahoo: I am so excited for you!!!
    :party:

3. AWE!!CONGRATS GIRL!!!

ROFL..Im going to be a grandma too..in like 2-3 weeks!ARGH!!...
    Ive already picked my name...GLAM MA!!!LOL!

4. Oooo Speedy fabulous news :woohoo: Many congratulations to you and yours

5. CONGRATULATIONS! :woohoo:

This just made me realise how diverse tPF really is, which makes it great!

6. I may be PMing you for tips Jill! This is my first!!

Glam Ma!! I love it!!!!

Thanks Candice!!! I'm just so... I don't know? I could DANCE right now!!! (I wonder if the power chair can be programmed for dance mode? LOL!):yahoo::yahoo:

7. Sorry Speedy, meant to ask is this the young lady you were nervous about meeting?

8. Burberry baby clothes are SO cute...:angel:
    Just sayin :biggrin:

9. Congrats!!!!

GRANDMA~~:p

10. Congrats Speedy!!!! That's so wonderful :biggrin:

11. Congrats! BTW, I saw a license plate that said Glam Ma! I thought of Jill...

12. Congrats Speedy!!

I'm sure both Jill and yourself will be fabulous Glam Mas! ;)

13. RifRaff, YES! She is such a sweetheart too! Hugged me when she was introduced to me, and even BIGGER hugs when they left to go back home. I just adore her!

HAHAHA!! I've been waiting gosh, 20 years to hear that! My daughter said no kids out of the gate, she's almost 35 now and is still as animant about it, so I pinned my hopes on my son!! I was worried until I met her, then she rested my fears about having to wait, they'd already started talking about it!

HA! Well, I know Jill is, but she's had practice longer than I have! I'm still learning!

EKKKKKKK! I am just so happy!

14. Congrats!! Thats lovely news, there seems to be a major baby boom going on - everyone seems to be either giving birth or pregnant! Hope she has a smooth pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby!

15. ^Speedy..this will b my first grandchild TOO!!!he is due in 2-3 weeks...im gonna b watching him everyday so Im setting up one of my guest rooms now for the crib...
    if u need any advice on baby stuff..PM ME..I have researched it ALL...what carseats to buy...etc...Im throwing her a shower next SAT...so Im outta my mind busy with baby stuff!HEHE~~!!
    (Im not even 40 yet...ROFL..Dont rush me!HEHE!)