Can I See Your Vacanze Denaros

1. After having my heart broken at Metropark with my dream denaro .(They had to send it back to Lesportsac because it was missing a screw ) . I wanted a different front and back , but it seems that many denaros have the same front as well as back . The one at Metropark had Mozzarella and the little eskimo boy perfectly centered at the front and the cute couple exchanging gifts at the back . It was the closest to perfect that I've found . I really wanted the cute couple exchanging gifts at the front but this was so cute . Maybe I should have tried to buy it anyways . I wanted to see what everyone else had . Especially those who purchased from Lesportsac website .

2. I was lucky and able to find my dream placements at Metropark on two different occasions. Here are my vacanze denaros with different placement both front and back.
    tokidoki mamma: I'm sure you'll be able find your perfect denaro soon! :woohoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Here's mine many thanks to Casey at Pulse. She always scores with my denaro requests!:yahoo: Mine is sort of similar on both sides, but I love it so much I don't care.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Here's mine :smile:

Den Vac back.JPG Den Vac front.JPG
  5. Molique I :heart: your denaro!!! :drool:

6. my vacanze denaro
    [​IMG]

7. I :heart: penguins! I found mine at MetroPark.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy pics. I used my cell phone!

8. Such cute denaros. I guess I got to Metro too late because all the ones left there are ugly. :yucky:

9. Thanks for starting this thread, because I swear, all I want to do is look at everybody's Vacanze placement! Also, placement is completely random on the denaros (more than with other bag styles), and is thus much more interesting.

10. p.s. perfect placement, angelic*ruin!

11. luv luv the penguins aliciaaa!

12. alicia: you have an awesome placement!!

I'll post my denaro up tomorrow when I can take a pic of it :smile: I got mine from metropark also... it has the little eskimo centered w/ the little penguin on one side and mozz and the kitty centered pretty much on the other side w/ the little eskimo w/ the leather piece over one eye :lol:

13. [​IMG]

i love mine.. i got it through a trade of a denaro i found at metropark for someone else :smile: been using it ever since!

14. I want one like yours Kiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmm :love::love: I'm so jealous! :greengrin:

15. hehe & i'm jealous of your caramellas ;)