Can I put two small tickers on the same line?

Perhaps I don't get this at all but wouldn't it be better to allow more text in width instead of height?

That the ticker is long doesn't really bother the flow but sometimes it feels like signature space is so high you don't know what is text vs signature.

No, too wide will stretch the page and make people need to scroll back and forth.
We only allow 300x400 which isn't too obnoxious really. A lot of people go over it, if we catch it, we'll remove it. If they try and go too far over it Vlad has some parameters set in the coding that will cut it off. I see people w/ their siggy's cut off sometimes, lol!

No, too wide will stretch the page and make people need to scroll back and forth.
We only allow 300x400 which isn't too obnoxious really. A lot of people go over it, if we catch it, we'll remove it. If they try and go too far over it Vlad has some parameters set in the coding that will cut it off. I see people w/ their siggy's cut off sometimes, lol!

Thank you .. so from I understand, mine isn't allowed since its to wide? :smile:

Your's is fine! I mean, it wouldn't fit in Vlad's 300x400 parameter, but I think that's more for graphics and those long lists people like to post.
Mine is like your's, the software determined how far right or left it could go when you and I chose left, right or center.